Exciting Services Now at Shoppers Drug Mart
Hello. I am pleased to be the pharmacy owner of the Shoppers Drug Mart in Steinbach. I have been in the community since 2021 and am looking forward to sharing some information about the services we offer.
Here are some of the offers and services we have for you at Shoppers Drug Mart:
· PC Optimum - You get PC Optimum points on almost everything in the store, including the full value of prescriptions, even if your insurance covers the entire cost.
· Beauty Now – This is a new platform in our stores. Customers can become contacts and be sent personal offers. In addition, you can connect with our Beauty Specialist through live chat, creating a ‘go to’ for all your beauty needs and questions moving forward.
· Assistance in Cosmetic Sales – If you can’t find what you’re looking for in store, we can order it for you through our online platform, plus there’s free shipping to the store! You can also shop online yourself at https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Beauty.
· PC Health Station – It measures Blood Pressure, Pulse, Weight and provides a Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation. You can choose which readings you want to take on the station (Blood Pressure + Pulse or Weight +BMI or a combination).
· PC Health App – The results from the PC Health Station can be viewed and stored within the PC Health App. In addition, you can refill and manage your prescriptions, book appointments for services all through the app. You can even create an online account at shoppersdrugmart.ca/prescriptions to view your entire medication profile, and also sign up for auto refills. This allows the system to automatically refill your medications for you, and send you a text or email when they are ready. Texts or emails can also be sent when your prescriptions are ready, even if you don’t use the digital system.
· Vaccinations – We offer and inject many types of vaccines, including COVID, flu, tetanus, shingles, travel and others. You can also make an appointment with your pharmacist for a Travel Health Consultation if you’re planning a trip.
· Medication Reviews – This service which identifies safety concerns, and offers an opportunity to address patient concerns and optimize medications. You can book an appointment with the pharmacist to review your medications.
· Pharmacists Can Prescribe For Many Minor Ailments – This includes eczema, rashes, athletes' foot, thrush, oral ulcers, nasal allergies, acne, scalp dermatitis, hemorrhoids, nausea and vomiting in pregnancy, smoking cessation and UTI (bladder) infections.
· Quit Smoking With Your Manitoba Pharmacist – The Manitoba government launched this social impact bond last year, and Shoppers Drug Mart is offering consultations to help you quit smoking. The initial consultation will be in store or virtual if you prefer, and we will do up to 9 follow ups with you over the year! Book your appointment now at Shoppers Drug Mart!
My staff and I are here to support all your front store, beauty, post office and pharmacy needs, and look forward to serving you in the coming months.